Hi Jacqui here with a new update! Have you ever gone running? Or are you just not the sports kind of person?
Well I like to play sports but........ I hate to run. Well I mean long runs not like run the bases run. Run the mile run. I am so glad that middle school is over.OVER! I am going to be a freshman next year and you know what? I am just as excited as any other freshman. Well in high school I am trying out for 3 sports. Field Hockey, Ice hockey and softball. For warmups even for hockey we have to run same with field hockey. OMG and when you are the second to last one in the pact you have to hustle to make yourself look like your not walking the whole time. I don't really get first impressions. You know like judge the girl who cant run as fast or that sort of stuff. Well I don't really care how fast I can run so you know what just chill out ok, I don't appreciate it. Do this do that . What if I don't want to run. I don't get this that a coach is in charge of you but there not your parent. They can still make you run. But can some coaches actually start being nice once in a while? Hey you know coaches play a game to make us run it will be more fun.
I HATE TO RUN!!
If you have any questions or comments please click on my comment box below.
Tell me what do you hate to do????????
Thanks for listening!
Jacqui
No comments:
Post a Comment